Registration opened for Semester 2 on October 24th, 2016.
At this late juncture, please select at least two alternate course choices when registering. Courses that you select may be full by the time we receive your supporting documentation. We may have to adjust your first course choices with alternate choices in order to provide you a timetable with the number of credits requested.
Timetables and teaching assignments will not be available until courses begin throughout the week of February 6th, 2017
- Click below to start. Search for the courses you would like to apply for.
- Click the “Add To Semester” button beside the course you wish to request.
Note: You are only registering for one semester. You may add 4 courses to the semester and select up to 4 alternates. Alternate course choices are used if a course is cancelled. They are not carried forward to the next semester.
- Once you are satisfied with your course selections, click the text “Click Here To Continue With Application”.
- Fill out additional information required to complete your request and take any further actions specified on the confirmation page.
- You must “Confirm” every course that has a prerequisite, a transcript or other documentation confirming the prerequisite is required.
- All applicants will receive email confirmation when the application has been submitted.
We recommend that you review the Course Selection Tips before registering.
View Available Course Offerings.